FONTECH THUNDER-THY R400
Thyristorised welding equipment with electronic current adjustment. Sturdy, reliable with excellent arc characteristics and recommended for highest standard applications with any electrode. Suitable for heavy-duty shop floor fabrication and site applications.
- Separate selection for MMA / LIFT TIG mode
- Linear current setting from min 5A to 400A and preset precisely and displayed digitally
- Dedicated digital voltmeter for voltage display
- V-sat protection for switching device
- Adjustable arc force, surge / hot start current
- Built -in protective functions
- Built to withstand a wide range of input voltage fluctuation with built-in spike protection
- Cordless remote control to set current for long lead welding cable - optional
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) reduces the open circuit voltage for additional safety protection in all highly hazardous environments - optional.