TORNADO MIG 630
Semi-Automatic Gas Shielded Metal-Arc Welding Machine (CO /MAG/MIG)
TORNADO MIG 630 CV is a semi-automatic gas-shielded metal-arc welding machine with IGBT inverter technology, which consist of a power source and wire feeder. The machine has the characteristics of a stable welding process, low spatter and good weld. The molten pool is easy to be controlled, the operation is simple to be done and efficiency is high. Suitable for all position welding of common low carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium and its alloys, etc.
- Soft-start ignition.
- Adjustable arc force, crater current, crater voltage, welding current and welding voltage.
- 2/4-step welding modes switch.
- Welding wires dia. Selection.
- Welding voltage and welding current can be preset and displayed digitally.
- Fast-feed by spot.
- Protective functions: overheat, over-current, under-voltage and power phase absence, etc.
- Suitable for MMA, gouging.