FONTECH THUNDER-i 400
DC power source for MMA with IGBT based inverter technology, these DC power sources have excellent arc characteristics which can be
used with any electrode for getting high-quality welds. Suitable for fabrication, shipyards, steel construction, pipe welding and maintenance.
VRD – VOLTAGE REDUCTION DEVICE
VRD device reduces the open-circuit voltage to values below 12 V enabling the use of the machine in highly hazardous environments ensuring operator’s maximum safety.
- Step less control of all the welding parameters.
- Excellent welding characteristics in MMA with any kind of electrodes and in TIG with “lift” mode.
- Low energy consumption.
- High reliability when used with generator sets.
- Automatic compensation for input voltage fluctuations within + 10% /- 15%.
- Digital Ammeter and Voltmeter with welding current preset.
- Selection switch for activating VRD function.
- Option for remote control function.
- Reduced weight and size, easy-to-carry innovative and compact design.
- Adjustable HOT START to improve arc striking with the most difficult electrodes.
- Adjustable ARC FORCE to choose the best arc dynamic characteristics.
- Electrode Antistick function.