FONTECH TORNADO MIG400S
FONTECH TORNADO MIG 400 S is a semiautomatic gas-shielded metal-arc welding machine with IGBT inverter technology, which consist of the power source and wire feeder. The machine has the characteristics of the stable welding process, low spatter and good weld. The molten pool is easy to control, the operation is simple and efficiency is high. Suitable for all position welding of common low carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium and its alloys, etc.
- Advanced inverter technology with dynamic response.
- Energy efficient & high duty cycle power source.
- Light weight and compact design.
- Power source with CC / CV option.
- Hot-start & arc force adjustment on front panel.
- Adjustable crater current & voltage facility.
- Universal power source for MIG, MMA , TIG, scratch start process.
- Precise feed control for arc accuracy and stability.
- Suitable option for flux cored & solid wires.
- Welding control mounted on front panel of wire feeder.
- Four wheel drive for consistency in wire. feed with creep feeding.
- 2/4 stroke facility.
- Gas purge and wire inching.
- Encapsulated wire spool casing.
- Wire feeder with handle for easy portability.
- Torch mounting bracket on side panel of enclosed wire feeder.